Monday, February 6, 2012

PROBLEMS!? FOR ME NOT YOU! O:

For some reason my blog hates my life...(as do many things/people.) It won't show me comments even when my friends say they comment on my stuff!! no emails about it either!!! also when people update on their blogs for some reason it doesn't tell me they updated...and I sit here waiting and waiting to look for new posts and half the time they posted and I didn't even know!!! idk it may just be my blogger but idk!! I hope you guys read my short story and like it! took me awhile to get it how i liked :) haha IN THE MEAN TIME (Cause I don't feel like writing till at least friday(lazy) HERE ARE BLOGS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT!

Dark Whisper
Wizarding Life of Wolf DeathBringer
The Tale of the Enchanted
The Singed Cover
Dragon Heart (AMAZING BY A VERY VERY VERY YOUNG CHILD WRITTEN LIKE MY AGE PPL xD)

I hope you enjoy those as much as I do!!!

Lots of Love
  -Nicole DaisySinger

1 comment:

  1. SUCKS FOR YOU :P
    Oh, and thanks for putting my blog on that list. I LOVE YOU LOTS TOO!! :D Your an awesome friend :)*Gives a million cookies*

    ReplyDelete