Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I DIDNT DIE!!! *surprised looks* :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!! I'm not one for Valentine's day BUT WHAT I DO LIKE is..free chocolate.<3 haha I just thought you should know that I didn't die :) I would like to wish you all an amazing and love filled day...This day is better called as SINGLE AWARENESS DAY! :D haha well SOME NEWS ABOUT MY AMAZING FRIENDS!? My good friend Austin[The Singed Cover(see right)] Decided to make a story on his wiz-tastical blog :). So far it is turning out pretty good I suggest you go read that!!! Mary[The Tale of The Enchanted(see right also)] Is posting another chapter tonight...or so she says ;) and she said there may be some...love? yes. some LOVE! Her story is incredible so I suggest checking it out cause if you love action packed heart wrenching stories hers is it! Even if you don't read it...OR DIE! *gives evil face* sorry for the ver necessary ultimatum. Wolf[The Wizarding Life of Wolf DeathBringer(guess what..LOOK AT THE RIGHT)] May be writing more to his new story so look out for that :) haha.  guess I have gone on long enough and I don't want to annoy you! 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
      LOTS of LOVE
          Nicole DaisySinger <3

No comments:

Post a Comment