Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SNEAK PEEK



I run into the commons, and then into the shopping district, I was running passed the amulet shop when all of a sudden an entrance to…somewhere appeared. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned towards the door. A nice warm breeze blew my auburn hair back behind me. I looked around and everyone was going on with their daily lives like nothing weird was happening. I slowly approached the weird door. There was a weird essence of power, as you got closer. I slowly reached my hand forward while taking another look around and I turned a doorknob. Just as I was about to pull the door open towards me I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I let go of the doorknob and turned to the direction I saw the movement and started walking towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment